Sunday, January 15, 2012

January 15, 2012


January 15, 2012

This morning we went to church in San Ignacio. We ate BBQ chicken for lunch and then we finished packing our bags. Our group and the business group left the campground and headed down south. We spent the whole day in the bus as we drove 6 hours to our destination at another campground. This campground seems nicer so far due to the girls dorm set up. The scenery was beautiful along the way, there were so many mountains and fields of oranges and bananas. Although we haven't seen what is around us yet because of the dark, it seems as though we're in the middle of the jungle. I showed all of the little kids the pictures on my computer because they were all so interested that I had  a computer. They all gathered around, almost on top of me to see what I was doing. I've already memorized their names! I love the kids here, they were so funny as they chased Scott around the main shelter. I must admit, I'm a little nervous about the bat that is flying above our heads, I hope he doesn't run into me!

No comments:

Post a Comment