Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Class in Columbia

It's hard to believe that we are looking at our last 10 days here in Belize. After our first few days we all felt like we had been here for much longer, and now that we've been here for longer it feels like only a few days. While I am loving Belize and the relationships that I am building here, I know I will be ready to get back home when the time comes.

We spent the morning in class lecture as we unfortunately were not able to get the bus to the school we intended to visit today. The afternoon has been used to catch up on rest and work as Mary diligently works to get the Internet to cooperate. We have been really blessed thus far to have had a decent connection.

Tonight we got to hear from our host, Dwight Tillet. He told us his life story and it is really, really interesting. He challenged us with Proverbs 22:1 and making a good name for ourselves by living righteously, treating people with dignity and respect and showing Christ's love. I hope to get to talk to him more before we leave because I feel like he has a lot to share with us.


No comments:

Post a Comment