Monday, January 16, 2012

Worth 1000 words




 I think one of the most special things about Belize is the children. They are so cute, so friendly, and loved to be loved on. They constantly want to be held, picked up or carried, tossed in the air, get their pictures taken, or take pictures with your camera. Most of the children here have never owned a camera ... so seeing their faces on our screens, is a treat.
I cant even count the number of cameras I have owned in my life or the countless dollars I have spent of them... its just something that I have always had access too and almost expect a camera to be available. Camera phone...check. Built-in camera on my computer...check. Digital SLR....check. Point and shoot....Check. I wonder what the world would be like if we all appreciated things like these little children.

The goal is not to change your subjects, but for the subject to change the photographer” ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment