Thursday, January 19, 2012

Be Still

Today was much different than yesterday, which was not a bad thing! I felt that after the day we ALL had yesterday, we needed a break today! Because our driver was taking one group to the hospital, we did not have transportation this morning- which left us at camp to have class.

During the day I have reflected on Psalm 46:10 which says: He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.” I believe that this was a very appropriate verse for today, we were all calm & still, and many of us reflected on what yesterday could have been and how the situations that we encountered could have been much more severe. I think that I can speak for everybody when I say that when we were in PG today at the pier, we were able to know that “He is God, He is exalted among the nations and is exalted in the earth.” Seeing the Gulf and the breathtaking beauty of the mountains, we were once again “still” and recognizing Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment