Tuesday, January 10, 2012





Just wanted to share a few pictures from our visit to Duck Run 3, the little rural school we were able to visit the past two days! I can't even put into words the amount of happiness I gained from seeing their smiling faces! Especially when I let them use my own Nikon to take pictures of their friends. In hindsight, I was actually taking a pretty big leap of faith by doing this, but I didn't even think twice about it. The looks on their faces when they saw the pictures was absolutely priceless and incredibly rewarding. I'm so glad God let me have that opportunity, and I hope that some of these faces bring a huge smile to your face as well!

1 comment:

  1. Ashton, your father shared your blog with us. I look forward to keeping up with you in the days to come. Brenda Hummel

    ReplyDelete