Saturday, January 28, 2012

Back in cold Ohio

Today, I began the long process of laundry, cleaning, and putting my "summer" clothes back into storage. I'm glad to be back in my home and especially glad to be sleeping in my beautiful bed once again.
Our trip to Belize was amazing. I am so privileged to have been able to take a J-term course in another country. Thank you Dr. Skon for allowing this trip to happen, you did an excellent job! I am so thankful that I was able to meet awesome new people from my school and create new friendships.  You are all such cool kids!
Everyone, you were amazing and I'm so happy to have spent time with you!
Belize is unbelizeable. I love you and your beautiful people, land, caves, jungle, ruins, marketplaces, and beaches!  *Tears* I hope to see you again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment