Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Yo yo peeps. So here I am on a wild adventure in Belize. Thus far it has been a stellar experience. What with lizards hanging in our room with us, freezing cold showers, Fanta in delicious glass bottles (well... the Fanta is delicious, not the glass bottles), it's been quite an eye-opening experience.

I can honestly say I am incredibly grateful to finally be here. The first night we hit up a nice little restaurant called Cheers, then headed to Kindred Spirits, the campground we are staying in. Today, we had our first couple of classes together and went on a mini hike down to the river.

There's a sign in the dorms that says no secular music is allowed, and proceeds to list such artists as Britney Spears, Beyonce and others. I found this funny :)

Yes, this trip is going to be something I will never forget. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment